An exceptional participant experience with hybrid format
One of the main features of the Digital Benchmark, which takes place every year in a different European city, is that it embarks decision makers in an exceptional experience.
This year, the hybrid format (mix of in-person and online participation) contributed to the quality of participant experience, whether they were on the premises or away.
Digital showcasing of sessions
The rich program of sessions was entirely shot on site and then broadcast with a small delay on the event website.
Business meetings adapted for both in-person and online formats
Business meeting opportunities were designed to occur either in person or online.
A few weeks before the event, EBG teams deployed a system enabling participants and partners to schedule meetings in their preferred format.
Manage partners relationship in a seamless and efficient way
The Digital Benchmark is an event with a large number of partners, mainly consulting firms and marketing solutions providers.
Managing the partners relationship in an optimal way is a key success factor for the organizing team.
A centralized partners page
EBG team set up the inwink partners page, so that all the interactions between partners and organizer could be centralized in one place:
- A dynamic to-do list, listing all the tasks each partner had to complete
- Company details to be uploaded to the event website
- Upload of documents to showcase the offerings and services of each partner on the event website
- Information about sponsored sessions’ organization
- Upload of graphics materials for the in-person event (booth decoration, logo…)
- Scheduling of business meetings
- Internal chat to keep a log of discussions
- A news section, to keep partner updated on latest information