Paris, may 30, 2023 – After announcing the renewal of their partnership last March, inwink, the platform that simplifies management for event organizers, is pleased to announce the co-construction and development of a dedicated mobile application to enhance the physical experience of participants at Viva Technology 2023, Europe’s largest startup and tech event.
Since 2019, inwink has been supporting Viva Technology in providing a rich event platform to deliver a premium experience to participants and partners.
In 2023, inwink will continue its support by developing the app dedicated to the physical event and guide participants through their event journey (91,000 attendees in 2022).
"The renewal of our partnership with VivaTech in 2023 is the perfect basis for demonstrating our ability to adapt to today's event context, with renewed emphasis on the face-to-face component. Co-developing the VivaTech app will enable us to publish an initial version, which will then be offered to our other customers."Florent SANTIN COO of inwink
Why develop a dedicated application?
88% of event industry professionals agree that COVID-19 demonstrated the value of in-person events, and that the sector will bounce back very quickly in 2023.
With this return to in-person events, more and more organizers are looking to provide a personalized mobile experience to optimize visitor participation.
Cette expérience événementielle enrichie repose sur 3 piliers :
This enriched event experience will be built on 3 pillars:
- Centralized event information: Attendees can find all the important information about their visit in one place: the different sessions and speakers, their personalized agenda, the exhibition floor plan, …
- Personalizing the experience: The application will enable participants to update their profiles with their personal information, view favourite sessions, …
- Participant interactivity and engagement: Participants will be able to connect and exchange directly with other participants and exhibitors.
What will the VivaTech 2023 app offer?
The app will streamline the visitor experience at the event, and will offer several features:
- Home: Get an overview of the event: upcoming sessions, contact requests, themed journeys, or itineraries…
- Notifications: Stay informed throughout the event of your contacts’ activities and key moments to follow.
- Exhibitors: Determine which exhibitors you want to meet and which startups not to miss.
- Programme: Simplify access to all sessions based on location, theme, or schedule…
- Profile: Create/modify your profile by, for example, personalizing your centres of interest.
- Attendee: Connect and exchange with other event participants.
- Scan: Scan the badges of contacts met and access their profiles.
- Messaging: Chat with other participants using instant messaging.
- Map: Visualize the event floor plan and guide participants through the exhibition halls with the integration of an interactive map developed by Wemap.
"This app will enable us to place even greater emphasis on networking and meetings between participants and partners, 2 fundamental pillars of VivaTech. With integrated chat and push notifications for new messages, we hope to surpass the 161,000 connection requests made in 2022"Hélène STOECKEL Head of Digital Strategy at VivaTech