Paris, April 11, 2023 – inwink, the platform that simplifies management for event organizers, is pleased to announce the renewal of its partnership with Viva Technology, Europe’s biggest startup and tech event. This partnership will support the VivaTech teams in the deployment of an ever more accessible and ambitious digital system.
History of the partnership
En 2022, inwink a contribué au succès digital de VivaTech:
In 2022, inwink contributed to the digital success of VivaTech:
- 91,000 visitor profiles were created on the digital platform so that visitors could prepare their visits
- 161,000 business connections were made, 71% of which were international, thanks to inwink’s Networking solution
- 300,000 visits were made to the online platform during the physical event
- More than 2,000 exhibitors, including 1,800 startups, each benefited from a dedicated space on the platform to manage their presence at the event
- 350 speakers were featured, including Evan Spiegel (Snap), Bernard Arnault (LVMH), Audrey Azoulay (UNESCO), Luca De Meo (Renault), Nicolas Hieronimus (L’Oréal), Fleur Pellerin (Korelya)…
"The renewal of this partnership is confirmation of our ability to support an event with an international dimension. It also represents a return to the roots of our collaboration with the VivaTech teams. In 2019, we had to improve the face-to-face experience. 2020-2021, the focus was on digitalizing the event. In 2022, inwink proved its ability to deliver a robust and adaptable hybrid offering. The 2023 partnership is therefore the perfect foundation for extending our joint ambitions and demonstrating inwink’s ability to adapt to the context and offer optimal solutions."Florent SANTIN COO of inwink
The benefits of this partnership
On-site and online, the inwink platform will be the main interface for visitors, partners, and delegations.
With the main objectives of increasing the international dimension of the event, continuing to provide a premium experience for participants, while also meeting the high expectations of exhibitors, the inwink platform is based on 3 pillars:
- Discover: Discover the event online through personalized thematic itineraries to get the most out of VivaTechnology.
- Watch: All live and replay video content in one place, direct access to all live content, access to programmes and speakers.
- Network: The opportunity to meet other participants and professionals thanks to a variety of networking formats: matching algorithms, networking rooms, speed meetings, etc.
Caroline ROULLETChief Marketing Officer at VivaTech
"In recent years, our partnership with inwink has enabled us to expand our international presence through digital means, and today offer the most comprehensive and tailored experience possible to our partners and visitors. The deployment of our online tools and platforms facilitates access to the event experience for as many people as possible, while also increasing networking and content-sharing opportunities."
Consult the press release
You can read the press release about this partnership by clicking on the button below.
And until June 14, relive the 2022 edition of Viva Technology: